Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Men’s Leagues are now scheduling tee times during the week for their team to play.
This is also True of the Friday Night Couples League.
Whispering Creek Tuesday and Wednesday Night Leagues will be starting the week of April 27th. Due to the Social Distancing still in effect at this time. You and your partner will have 1 week to play your match. Please reserve Tee times during the day of your choice. We can only have 4 tee times per hour. Please take a picture of your scorecard and text to Tony (260) 571-6004, please make sure the names are on the scorecard. We will resume shotgun starts as soon as the social distancing order is lifted.
All teams will be required to pay the skins up to date once we resume shotgun starts, this skin money will be split up among the weeks we can shotgun. There will be no Close to Pin at this time.
If you have questions please contact the pro shop (260) 749-5025 or Tony on his cell phone. (260) 571-6004
Whispering Creek Staff.
(Follow us on Facebook for updates)
Open weather permitting…
After talking with Mayor Steve McMichael it is our intention to keep the golf course and driving range open during this time. In order to do this and comply with guidelines set forth by the CDC and health officials we have directed our staff to limit personal contact and comply with recommended “social distancing”. Here are some of the guidelines we will be using.
- If using a cart we recommend individual carts, our staff will insure the carts are clean and sanitary, so you will be safe while enjoying your time at the golf course.
- We ask that you follow the new rule of golf and leave the flagstick in the cup at all times.
- Please use your feet to smooth out bunkers as we will not have rakes out.
- While on the course please use your cell phones to order food and beverages, so we can have it ready for the turn. Access to the clubhouse will be limited to the restrooms and single individuals at a time, to insure social distancing.
- The customary hand shacks on the 18th green after your round should now be putters heads extended at arm’s length.
We hope by staying open we are offering a beneficial outlet for our community during these difficult times. Hope to see a lot of you as soon as the weather permits.
The Whispering Creek staff.