All Leagues are on Hold until the Social distancing order has been lifted.
(Follow us on Facebook for updates)
Open weather permitting…
After talking with Mayor Steve McMichael it is our intention to keep the golf course and driving range open during this time. In order to do this and comply with guidelines set forth by the CDC and health officials we have directed our staff to limit personal contact and comply with recommended “social distancing”. Here are some of the guidelines we will be using.
- If using a cart we recommend individual carts, our staff will insure the carts are clean and sanitary, so you will be safe while enjoying your time at the golf course.
- We ask that you follow the new rule of golf and leave the flagstick in the cup at all times.
- Please use your feet to smooth out bunkers as we will not have rakes out.
- While on the course please use your cell phones to order food and beverages, so we can have it ready for the turn. Access to the clubhouse will be limited to the restrooms and single individuals at a time, to insure social distancing.
- The customary hand shacks on the 18th green after your round should now be putters heads extended at arm’s length.
We hope by staying open we are offering a beneficial outlet for our community during these difficult times. Hope to see a lot of you as soon as the weather permits.
The Whispering Creek staff.